Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spaced Out Checkers


I go through phases in my art with different themes, colour schemes and styles. Right now, I can feel myself being in a 'checkered phase' for a bit. When I think chess, I think strategy. Not that I am a chess player myself but I am slightly fascinated at the fact that there is so much foresight and forward thinking skills required - a good thing to possess I suppose. In saying that, I love spontaneity as well and I cannot imagine life without it!
And on a slight tangent, I often wonder with the many lives I have and still come across, I cannot help but to wonder what each of their remarkable stories must be like. We each have a story to tell. There is so much to learn from people who have gone before us and there is so much to accomplish yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment